Hepatitis b virus

Hepatitis b virus

C006/3517 Rights Managed

Request low-res file

530 pixels on longest edge, unwatermarked

Request/Download high-res file

Uncompressed file size: 26.6MB

Downloadable file size: 1.1MB

Price image Pricing

Please login to use the price calculator


Caption: Hepatitis B virus (HBV). Image HDRI made according to a view under transmission electron microscope. Viral diameter 42 nm. 10% of people infected with the Hepatitis B virus become carriers . Their blood remains infected for months, years, or even for their whole life. 70% of carriers develop a life-long infection but never develop symptoms. The other 30% continually suffer from a liver disease that often transforms into cirrhosis and, after a period of 30 to 40 years, into liver cancer. Virus with parenteral transmission.

Release details: Model release not required. Property release not required.

Keywords: artwork, dna virus, electronic microscope, hepadnaviridae, hepatitis, hepatitis b, hepatitis b virus, hepatitis virus, medicine, microbiology, microorganism, microscope, orthohepadnavirus, result, scientific imagery, tem, virology, virus

Licence fees: A licence fee will be charged for any media (low or high resolution) used in your project.