Dog's mercury (Mercurialis perennis)

Dog's mercury (Mercurialis perennis)

B640/1570

Rights Managed

Caption

Dog's mercury (Mercurialis perennis). All parts of this plant are poisonous when fresh. However, after drying and heating, the poison is removed and it is used in the treatment of warts, sores, rheumatism, dropsy, diarrhoea and disorders of the gall bladder and liver. Photographed in Devon, UK.

Release details

Model release not required. Property release not required.

 {{ i.shot_duration ? i.shot_duration + ' ' : '' }}{{ i.shot_uhd ? '4K ' : i.hires ? 'HD ' : '' }}{{ i.spl_number }} R{{ i.license }}

  • Add to board
  • Similar {{ mediaType(i) }}