Electrical fire in a household fuse box

Electrical fire in a household fuse box

C010/2957 Rights Managed

Request low-res file

530 pixels on longest edge, unwatermarked

Request/Download high-res file

Uncompressed file size: 50.0MB

Downloadable file size: 2.8MB

Price image Pricing

Please login to use the price calculator


Credit: PHOTOSTOCK-ISRAEL/SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY

Caption: A fire broke out in a household electrical fuse box flames consumed the board. Photographed in Israel

Release details: Model release not required. Property release not required.

Keywords: accident, accidents, burning, electric fire, electric fires, electric fuse, electrical appliance, electricity, electricity distribution, emergencies, emergency, emergency service, emergency services, fire, fires, flame, flames, fuse, mishap, on fire, safety fuses

Licence fees: A licence fee will be charged for any media (low or high resolution) used in your project.