Fritz Haber Institute, Berlin, Germany

Fritz Haber Institute, Berlin, Germany

C011/8260 Rights Managed

Request low-res file

530 pixels on longest edge, unwatermarked

Request/Download high-res file

Uncompressed file size: 26.4MB

Downloadable file size: 527.2KB

Price image Pricing

Please login to use the price calculator


Credit: EMILIO SEGRE VISUAL ARCHIVES/AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS/SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY

Restrictions: Editorial use only

Caption: Fritz Haber Institute, Berlin, Germany. This research institute is located in Berlin's Dahlem district. It was originally the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Physical Chemistry and Electrochemistry (founded 1911), but was renamed in 1953. It was renamed after the original institute's first director, the German chemist Fritz Haber (1868-1934). The institute is part of the Max Planck Society (German: Fritz Haber Institut der Max Planck Gesellschaft). Research carried out here includes work on reaction kinetics and dynamics, colloids, atomic physics, surface chemistry, molecular physics, computational chemistry, and materials science.

Release details: Model release not required. Property release not required.

Keywords: 1900s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 20th century, atomic physics, berlin, black-and-white, building, car, chemical dynamics, colloid chemistry, computational chemistry, dahlem, elektrochemistry, europe, european, fhi, for physical chemistry and electrochemistry, fritz haber, fritz haber institut der max, fritz haber institute of the max planck society, german, germany, historical, history, institute, kaiser wilhelm institute, lab, laboratory, materials science, molecular physics, monochrome, motor vehicle, mpg, physical, physics, planck gesellschaft, reaction kinetics, research, surface chemistry

Licence fees: A licence fee will be charged for any media (low or high resolution) used in your project.