Editorial use only.
Kinsey Institute researchers. Founded in 1947 as the Institute for Sex Research (ISR) and directed until 1956 by sexologist Alfred Kinsey (1894-1956), the Kinsey Institute carries out research into and archiving of a range of materials relating to sexuality, sexual health and related topics. Here, from left to right in the institute library, are three members of the translation staff: German-US scholar Henry Heymann Herman Remak (1916-2009), Mrs Leser (who translated German and French sources), and Cornelia V. Christenson, in charge of reference research. Christenson later published 'Kinsey, a Biography' (1971). Photographed in 1953.
Model release not available. Property release not required.