Although the night skies seem to be full of stars and celestial bodies, they only make up 10% of the universe. The other 90% simply cannot be seen or measured. Now, astronomers have detected this 'dark matter' for the first time and even produced a map to show its whereabouts.
Page 1 of 1
© 2013-2017 Science Photo Library Ltd. 327-329 Harrow Road, London, UK, W9 3RB
Registered in England and Wales no. 1550520. VAT no. GB 340 7410 88
Designed by Bluish