This image is not available for purchase in your country.

The Blusher mushroom

The Blusher mushroom

B250/1111

Rights Managed

This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Please contact your Account Manager if you have any query.

Credit

JOHN WRIGHT / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY JOHN WRIGHT / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY

Caption

The Blusher mushroom (Amanita rubescens) in woodland soil. This fungus is common in both coniferous and deciduous woodland in summer and autumn. Its cap is up to 15 centimetres across and its stem up to 14 centimetres high. Although edible when cooked, the Blusher is poisonous if eaten raw.

Release details

Model release not required. Property release not required.

 {{ i.shot_duration ? i.shot_duration + ' ' : '' }}{{ i.shot_uhd ? '4K ' : i.hires ? 'HD ' : '' }}{{ i.spl_number }} R{{ i.license }}

  • Add to board
  • Similar {{ mediaType(i) }}