This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Swallowed ring

Swallowed ring

M315/0018

Rights Managed

This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Please contact your Account Manager if you have any query.

Credit

DAVID M. MARTIN, MD / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY DAVID M. MARTIN, MD / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY

Caption

Swallowed ring. Endoscope view of a swallowed wedding ring in the oesophagus of a 102-year-old woman. Foreign bodies in the oesophagus may cause vomiting and pain. An endoscope equipped with a claw or hook can be used to remove the foreign body.

Release details

Model release not required. Property release not required.

 {{ i.shot_duration ? i.shot_duration + ' ' : '' }}{{ i.shot_uhd ? '4K ' : i.hires ? 'HD ' : '' }}{{ i.spl_number }} R{{ i.license }}

  • Add to board
  • Similar {{ mediaType(i) }}