This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Swallowed pins

Swallowed pins

M315/0020

Rights Managed

This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Please contact your Account Manager if you have any query.

Credit

DAVID M. MARTIN, MD / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY DAVID M. MARTIN, MD / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY

Caption

Swallowed safety pins. Endoscope view of swallowed safety pins in the stomach of a 25-year-old man. Foreign bodies in the stomach may cause nausea, vomiting and pain. An endoscope equipped with a claw or hook can be used to remove such foreign bodies.

Release details

Model release not required. Property release not required.

 {{ i.shot_duration ? i.shot_duration + ' ' : '' }}{{ i.shot_uhd ? '4K ' : i.hires ? 'HD ' : '' }}{{ i.spl_number }} R{{ i.license }}

  • Add to board
  • Similar {{ mediaType(i) }}