This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Ring allergy

Ring allergy

M320/0285

Rights Managed

This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Please contact your Account Manager if you have any query.

Credit

DR P. MARAZZI / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY DR P. MARAZZI / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY

Caption

Ring allergy. Red inflamed area around the finger of a 67 year old woman caused by an allergy to the metal in a ring. This type of skin reaction, called contact dermatitis, is controlled by avoiding the substance that provokes it. Severe inflammation and irritation can be controlled by corticosteroid drugs. Scratching should be avoided to prevent further damage to the skin, which could lead to infection.

Release details

Model release available. Property release not required.

 {{ i.shot_duration ? i.shot_duration + ' ' : '' }}{{ i.shot_uhd ? '4K ' : i.hires ? 'HD ' : '' }}{{ i.spl_number }} R{{ i.license }}

  • Add to board
  • Similar {{ mediaType(i) }}