This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Dog's mercury (Mercurialis perennis)

Dog's mercury (Mercurialis perennis)

B640/1750

Rights Managed

This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Please contact your Account Manager if you have any query.

Credit

BOB GIBBONS / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY BOB GIBBONS / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY

Caption

Dog's mercury (Mercurialis perennis). All parts of this plant are poisonous when fresh. However, after drying and heating, the poison is removed and it is used in the treatment of warts, sores, rheumatism, dropsy, diarrhoea and disorders of the gall bladder and liver. Photographed in Dorset, UK, in spring.

Release details

Model release not required. Property release not required.

 {{ i.shot_duration ? i.shot_duration + ' ' : '' }}{{ i.shot_uhd ? '4K ' : i.hires ? 'HD ' : '' }}{{ i.spl_number }} R{{ i.license }}

  • Add to board
  • Similar {{ mediaType(i) }}