PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY
Child playing with weedkiller. Young boy holding a glass of weedkiller he has poured from a bottle he has found in a garden shed. Weedkillers are highly toxic chemicals and ingesting even small quantities can be fatal. Accidental poisoning is one of the leading causes of death in young children. Precautions include keeping household chemicals out of the reach of children, and having safety caps on bottles to make it harder for children to open them. The two weedkillers here are Tumble Weed (in the boy's hand), and Roundup. Photographed in the UK.
Model release available. Property release not required.