This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Children playing with cleaning products

Children playing with cleaning products

M832/0105

Rights Managed

This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Please contact your Account Manager if you have any query.

Credit

PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY

Caption

Children playing with cleaning products. Young boys opening bottles of household cleaning chemicals they have found under a kitchen sink. The boy at right is about to pour bleach into a glass. Bleach is a highly toxic chemical used to clean household surfaces. Ingesting even small quantities can cause severe burns, and drinking large quantities can be fatal. Accidental poisoning is one of the leading causes of death in young children. Precautions include keeping household chemicals out of the reach of children, and having safety caps on bottles to make it harder for children to open them. The bleach is Tesco thick bleach. The orange bottle (left) is Mr Muscle sink and plughole unblocker. Photographed in the UK.

Release details

Model release available. Property release not required.

 {{ i.shot_duration ? i.shot_duration + ' ' : '' }}{{ i.shot_uhd ? '4K ' : i.hires ? 'HD ' : '' }}{{ i.spl_number }} R{{ i.license }}

  • Add to board
  • Similar {{ mediaType(i) }}