NASA / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY NASA / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY
NASA's first headquarters, The Little White House, at 1520 H Street, NW, Washington DC, USA. This building was NASA headquarters from the US space agency's founding in 1958, until October 1961. The building was built in 1820 by Richard Cutts. It is also known as the Dolly Madison House, as from 1837 to 1849 it was the home of Mrs Dolly Payne Madison, the wife of US President James Madison. Since 1992, the building has housed the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Model release not required. Property release not required.