ROBERT BROOK / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY ROBERT BROOK / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY
Congress Hall, Nurumberg. This building was designed by Ludwig and Franz Ruff as a congress centre for the Nazi party with a capacity of 50,000. Building began in 1935 but was never completed. While the classical-style facade exists the architects originally envisaged a vast roof with no underpinning to stretch over the interior court. It is now a listed building.
Model release not required. Property release not required.