MARTIN BOND / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY MARTIN BOND / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY
Conwy suspension bridge. This bridge spans the River Conwy, Wales, and leads to Conwy Castle (far right). It was designed by Thomas Telford and opened in 1826. It is a chain as opposed to a cable design, and now used as a pedestrian only bridge. The central span of the bridge is supported by the metal chains, the weight being carried by anchored chains. Road and rail bridges (not seen) run along each side of the suspension bridge.
Model release not required. Property release not required.