CARLOS DOMINGUEZ / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY CARLOS DOMINGUEZ / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY
Hungerford Bridge, London, UK. This bridge crosses the River Thames and was originally built as a suspension footbridge by Isambard Kingdom Brunel, which opened in 1845. In 1959 it was bought by South Eastern Railway who rebuilt it as a railway extention into Charing Cross station. Two pedestrian bridges were added in 2002 designed by architects Lifschutz Davidson and the WSP Group engineers.
Model release not required. Property release not required.