SPUTNIK / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY SPUTNIK / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY
Tupolev R-6, Soviet 1930s bomber. This two-engined medium bomber had its first flight in 1929. It entered service with the Russian Air Force in 1932, but by 1936 was in use only for transport. It left service in 1944. This one is mounted on a display on the grounds of the Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aircraft Production Association (KNNAPO). Photographed in April 2006, in Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Russia.
Model release not required. Property release not required.