BRIAN BELL / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY BRIAN BELL / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY
MV Artemis cruise ship with a small motor boat in the foreground. At the time, this cruise ship was operated by P&O Cruises. It was launched in 1984 as the Royal Princess, and was renamed in 2005. It was sold to Artania Shipping in 2009, but continued as a P&O cruise ship until April 2011 when it was renamed MV Artania. The ship registry is shown as Hamilton, Bermuda, though it operated out of Southampton, UK. It is 230 metres long, 30 metres across, has 8 decks, and a capacity of around 1200 passengers.
Model release not required. Property release not required.