PHIL HILL / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY PHIL HILL / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY
Gantheaume Point Lighthouse was first built in 1905 as a 47ft open braced steel tower. In 1922 the Gantheaume Point Lighthouse was demanned and in 1984 another new tower made of stainless steel open lattice with tube columns was built. Western Australia.
Model release not required. Property release not required.