TONY CRADDOCK / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY TONY CRADDOCK / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY
Divinity School, University of Oxford, UK. This building, part of the Old Bodleian Library, is one of the oldest surviving buildings of the University of Oxford, constructed in the Perpendicular Gothic style in the 15th century. This external door, facing onto the Sheldonian and Clarendon Quadrangles, was added by the architect Christopher Wren (1632-1723) in 1669. The university coat of arms (a book and three crowns) is above the windows over the door.
Model release not required. Property release not required.