BRITISH LIBRARY / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY BRITISH LIBRARY / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY
East India House, London, The East India's Company Headquarters in Leadenhall Street, as rebuilt by Richard Jupp and Henry Holland, 1796 to 1799. A carriage on the left and an Indian among the passers-by in the street. Watercolour. Originally published in 1800. Illustrated by James Malton.
Model release not required. Property release not required.