BRITISH LIBRARY / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY BRITISH LIBRARY / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY
The Davies estate, Westminster, Lower part of plan. Plan of the southern part of the Davies, later Grosvenor, estate, showing Knightsbridge and Pimlico. The estate, which ran from Oxford Street to the Thames, was originally part of the ancient manor of Ebury. The plan is heavily annotated with copious notes including the history of each portion, and details of various leases and grants from the reign of Henry VIII. It was possibly drawn up after the death of Alexander Davies in 1665 Originally published in London; circa 1663-1669.
Model release not available. Property release not required.