SPUTNIK / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY SPUTNIK / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY
Okhotny Ryad Street. Painting of Okhotny Ryad Street in central Moscow, Russia, in the early 20th century. At centre left is the Church of Paraskeva-Pyatnitsa, which was demolished in 1928. The State Duma (Russia's lower house of parliament) is now located on its site. From 1961 to 1990 the Okhotny Ryad Street was called Karl Marx Prospekt.
Model release not required. Property release not required.