ASHLEY COOPER / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY ASHLEY COOPER / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY
St Nicholas roundchurch near Houton on Orkneys mainland is the only remaining round church in Scotland. It was built in about 1123 and is thought to have been modelled on the rotunda of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem.
Model release not required. Property release not required.