SPUTNIK / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY SPUTNIK / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY
Aerial view of the ancient Russian Oreshek fortress, originally built by Grand Prince Yury of Moscow in 1323 and rebuilt in 1352 by Archbishop Vasily Kalika of Novgorod. The fortress is located on Orekhovy Island at the head of the Neva River, near St. Petersburg.
Model release not available. Property release not required.