This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Flash burn

Flash burn

C038/2311

Rights Managed

This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Please contact your Account Manager if you have any query.

Credit

MID ESSEX HOSPITAL SERVICES NHS TRUST / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY MID ESSEX HOSPITAL SERVICES NHS TRUST / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY

Restrictions:

Editorial use only.

Caption

Flash burn on the neck of a 44-year-old man, caused by pouring petrol onto a bonfire. For a close-up of the injury, see image C038/2309.

Release details

Model release not available. Property release not required.

 {{ i.shot_duration ? i.shot_duration + ' ' : '' }}{{ i.shot_uhd ? '4K ' : i.hires ? 'HD ' : '' }}{{ i.spl_number }} R{{ i.license }}

  • Add to board
  • Similar {{ mediaType(i) }}