This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Hot water bottle burn on breast

Hot water bottle burn on breast

C038/9480

Rights Managed

This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Please contact your Account Manager if you have any query.

Credit

MID ESSEX HOSPITAL SERVICES NHS TRUST / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY MID ESSEX HOSPITAL SERVICES NHS TRUST / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY

Caption

Hot water bottle burn on the right breast of a 35-year-old woman. The burn is due to hot water, an injury known as scalding. The scalding occurred after a hot water bottle burst. For a view of all the burns, see image C038/9479.

Release details

Model release not required. Property release not required.

 {{ i.shot_duration ? i.shot_duration + ' ' : '' }}{{ i.shot_uhd ? '4K ' : i.hires ? 'HD ' : '' }}{{ i.spl_number }} R{{ i.license }}

  • Add to board
  • Similar {{ mediaType(i) }}