This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Cholesterol

Cholesterol

C043/6189

Rights Managed

This image is not available for purchase in your country.

Please contact your Account Manager if you have any query.

Credit

THEVISUALMD / SCIENCE SOURCE / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY THEVISUALMD / SCIENCE SOURCE / SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY

Restrictions:

Editorial use only.

Caption

Medical visualization of a man eating a sandwich, showing two ways cholesterol is made in the body. Most of the cholesterol your body uses each day doesn't come from the food you eat rather, it's made by the body itself. About 25% of your daily cholesterol comes from the food you consume, termed exogenous cholesterol. The remaining 75% is produced internally, by your liver. This is called endogenous cholesterol. Most of this cholesterol is contained within your cell membranes.

Release details

Model release not available. Property release not required.

 {{ i.shot_duration ? i.shot_duration + ' ' : '' }}{{ i.shot_uhd ? '4K ' : i.hires ? 'HD ' : '' }}{{ i.spl_number }} R{{ i.license }}

  • Add to board
  • Similar {{ mediaType(i) }}